We take great care in delivering a personal service and sustainable luxury at prices that don’t cost the earth.
Here are just some of the reasons we think you will love our linens:
- Our prices are competitive; our linens are made to the very highest natural standards.
- Three qualities to choose from, in very high thread counts of up to 475 and luxurious finishes means our linens are gorgeously soft and comfortable against your skin.
- We would be delighted to send you a sample on request to see and feel the quality for yourself.
- The high thread counts means our linen will happily cope with frequent laundering and retain its fantastic looks for years to come.
- All our collections are original and are made in the finest quality 100% organic cotton.
- Our unique top-loading ‘fou duvet cover’ innovation means making the bed is now so simple.
- For sensitive skins, all our linens are UK Soil Association or Oeko-Tex accredited ensuring organic integrity and guarantees no irritating nasties.
- Your linen will arrive individually packaged in an organic drawstring bag to safely keep and store in your cupboard when not on the bed.
- Customer service which is personal for any questions, information and from the start to the finish of your order and beyond.
- Convenient ordering, online, by mail order or over the phone
I am confident that our luxurious bed linen made from the highest quality organic cotton will really delight. If you have any questions or feedback on our products please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Please note that VAT has been lowered on our online prices.
Our registered Fou duvet design will also make the task of getting your duvet into its new cover easier, removing the need to funnel in to it!
The Fou Top Loading Duvet
The clever Fou Duvet features a unique top opening. Simply load your duvet from the top and tuck each corner into place. The hidden opening makes an attractive design feature.